Sunday 10 February
Marquee opens 11:30am
A boho desert vibe will set the scene for trackside tipples, fizz and fun as you experience the thunder of hooves in your exclusive Cup Day destination. Open to guests of all ages (members and non-members alike)
- Stand-up cocktail style menu all afternoon by Hubert & Dan
- All day beer, wine, cider and sparkling at the Stella Artois bar
- Lexington Cocktail hour
- DJ and special guest performer
- Private TAB betting facilities
- Expert racing tips
- Live racing on big screens of Hobart Cup Day plus interstate racing
- Giveaways throughout the day
- Prizes for best dressed guy and girl
- Course entry
Terms and conditions of sale
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and or/the venue where held.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event the patron will oblige by all and any refund or cancellation policy as applicable.
- Patrons will adhere to all venue rules.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- No BYO alcohol.
- No BYO soft drinks.
- No BYO glass of any kind including wine glasses, jars, containers or any item made of glass.
- No knives are permitted into the venue.
- Food and drinks will be provided inside the the marquee.
- No pets are allowed into the venue.
- Lost tickets will not be reissued or refunded.
By purchasing your YRT marquee ticket online you agree to Tasracing and the applicable racing club collecting and storing your contact details, and to Tasracing and the applicable racing club using these details to contact you in the future for promotional purposes.